1. Goran Janjic, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering,
Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
2. Zorana Tanasić, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
3. Gorazd Kosec, Acroni d.o.o., Slovenia
4. Borut Kosec, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Natural Science and Engineering, Slovenia
5. Mirko Sokovic, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Slovenia
Environmental protection is one of the leading issues at the global level today. In line with that, customer habits are changing, especially in relation to the environment. While buying products customers analyse its ecological acceptability. Because of this, producers use different measures for protection of the environment for the whole life-cycle of a product. An important measure for the protection of the environment is a Type III environmental labelling that provides quantified and reliable data about the product in relation to environmental protection which third party verified. In the process of collecting data for eco-labelling, it is good for producer to use an integrated approach including Environmental management systems and the LCA method.